Ask the legal experts

You can send us a question about the laws that apply to higher education.

Submit your question by filling in the form below. You can attach a file to your question as an annex.

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.

Information about the Personal Data Act

Any information sent to the Swedish Higher Education Authority in a case involving supervision is dealt with in the authority's electronic case management system. Some of the personal details you submit in connection with your complaint will be registered and processed in the authority's computer system.

You have the right to be informed free of charge once each year about the way the authority processes information on your behalf, in other words if the authority has any details about you in its register, for what reason, where they have come from and who they can be supplied to. In addition you always have the right to correct any personal details that may be incorrect.