Make a complaint

Would you like to make a complaint about a higher education institution in Sweden?

The simplest way of making a complaint is to use our web complaint form.

To the web complaint form

If you want to send your complaint to us in writing instead, our address is:
P.O. Box 7703
SE-103 95 Stockholm

If you wonder whether you want to make a complaint or not, you can ask us about it instead.

Ask our legal experts